..Remember Clicking Image will allow higher resolution view. Older post link is at bottom of page..
Growing daylilies since 2000. And really got serious around 2004 about hybridizing them after breaking my back. Deciding if I am going to do this still do it right. I consider myself an obsessed hobbiest growing daylilies at this point. I need to work on being farmer, before I do sales. No need to contact me about purchasing plants as it is not a priority at this point for me, developing my own unique plant stock is. It is too time consuming selling plants and generally I do it all in the garden myself, I will consider selling you plants if you are visiting me but it not my current mission in my nursery. Here in FL I always plenty to do in the garden year round and selling can be such a distraction.
I only intend to post daylilies out of my own breeding selections. I grow many other peoples registered plants.Look to them for pictures of their own plants. What I present here is just a small peek at whats going in my garden. I used to start 3000 or more annually but try to start about 1000 new seedling annually to select from.
Wayne
No comments:
Post a Comment